Thursday, September 20, 2012

Two Blogposts Response
              The first blogpost that I liked was about the Absolutely True Diary of A Part Time Indian and the response was by Sam Scully.  I like his blogpost because it tells you every important piece of information that has happened in the book, so you are able to understand the book very well from only reading his smaller response.  I also like his blogpost, because instead of just summarizing what happened in the book, in the conclusion he gave his opinion/his idea of a resolution to the conflict. 
             The second blogpost that I liked was by George O' Brian.  The book that he read was Cirque Du Freak.  I liked George's response because it shows the things that actually happened in the first paragraph, to give you an idea of the story, and then in the second paragraph it shows the inferences that George made about Darren (the main character of the book) and the entire story.  It shows Darren's change from the beginning of the story to the end by almost explaining a plot mountain about the book, and shows each important turning point for Darren.

No comments:

Post a Comment